Mobile Wallet is a payment system, for your smart phone, that allows you to complete a transaction without having to pull your cards out of your wallet. Digital Payments systems provide a token (instead of your credit card number) to process payments. This is much more secure.
Just Tap and Pay with North Coast Mobile Wallet.
It is easy to get started:
1. Download the "Pay" app you prefer from your App Store. Use ApplePay for an Apple device or Samsung Pay or Google Pay for an Android device.
2. Follow the prompts to set up security and enter your card information.
3. You may need to have your card (s) verified by us so just give us a quick call. 800-696-8830
4. At participating merchants: unlock your device and hover over the terminal. You will get a notification once the transaction is complete.
5. When you enter all of your North Coast Debit and Credit Card information select a default card. You can change the card your want to use for each transaction, but be aware that the picture of the credit card does not change as you toggle back and forth. Just check the number on your card - to see that it matches the card you would like to use.
More information below.Google Pay Samsung Pay Apple Pay
These are a few of the local merchants that accept Mobile Wallet. Be sure to ask about using Mobile Wallet where ever your shop.
Haggen Grocery Stores
Kohl'l Department Store,
Macy's Department Store
Office Depot/Office Max